jueves, 22 de abril de 2021

 

 

Who am I?

My name is Patricio, I’m student of forestall engineering and I’m a very happy for this.

I live in the Santiago of Chile, in the commune of El Bosque since my birth.

I live with my parents and my lovely doggy Honey; she is like a daughter. I’m a the last one of three brothers, my sisters get out of home some time ago.

I like play with my doggy one time every day. Also, I like play videogames, I like in generally the videogames but I prefer RPG´s or classic games with a nice history and awesome soundtracks.

One of my passions in the life is drawing, is a time when I find with myself and can make fly mi imagination.

My favorite food is a Marraqueta with Manjar, is a simple but tasty pleasure of the life…

3 comentarios:

  1. oh! another lover of the Marraqueta whit Manjar hahahah, have a great time!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have you played the legend of zelda ocarina of time? For me it is a gem of the nintendo 64! =D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am also a student of forestry engineering what a coincidence! jaja
    and what a great pleasure in life to eat marraqueta with manjar! yomi yomi 😋

    ResponderEliminar

  The person that i admire The father of the theories of relativity, I really admire it, because he is a one of the greatest scientists in t...