viernes, 9 de julio de 2021

The most favorite of my subjects


My favorite subject since ever are the natural sciences, in all their maters, but principally I like the physicals sciences.

In the physicals sciences I like the study of the universe, the astronomy and quantum theories that make you think and that awaken your curiosity and your imagination.

In this mater I learn about the theories of the black holes and the quantum paradoxes. Is a very extensive topic, I read a lot of books about the origin and the evolution and of the universe for understand that. The paradoxes topic is crazy, here we find theories that only fit in your imagination, for example, theories of the butterfly effect or temporal-space travels, what occurred when I travel in time, where appears and what be the temporal line, all is the same or change some things? etc.

Before I studied that I have a great curiosity and my interest awake because y read books or watch documentaries in the topic, and begin to discover and understand more and more things.



1 comentario:

  1. Wow!! It seems to be very interesting the theories of the black holes and the quantum paradoxes

    ResponderEliminar

  The person that i admire The father of the theories of relativity, I really admire it, because he is a one of the greatest scientists in t...