domingo, 11 de julio de 2021

The contribution of my mayor to change the world


My mayor can change the world between the conservation of nature, especially, the conservations of the forest.

The good practices in the forestall process, and the sustainable production of the different products of the wood, the respect for the protected species, all that are things that a forestall enginery must be save.

Personally, I like to investigate of the species and new forms to conservation, the care of forest is very important, and the preservation guaranteed a world with low contamination and clean air, I like to contribute in that, plant new forest or propagate protected species, is a thing that all people of the world must be do it.

My mayor contributes to the world because the forest is one of the principal’s prime matter, and no only that, too contribute in the investigation and protection of the nature and ecosystems, without a healthy ecosystems, the human raze going to the extinction.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  The person that i admire The father of the theories of relativity, I really admire it, because he is a one of the greatest scientists in t...