viernes, 28 de mayo de 2021

 


My favorite Food!




Is a very difficult question, because I really like so many types of food, I can’t decide for one of them.

But I can divide the preferences in two great groups, the sweet food, and the salty food.

In the sweet food I really like the cakes with dulce de leche or anyone food with dulce de leche, is my favorite sweet food.

In the other side, mi favorite salty food is a Sushi, I really like the Sushi, my favorite roll is a Chilean creation, in some places be called “Vegetariano” but the name is variated in each place, is simply a roll of Sushi with champignon or choclito, cream cheese and ciboullete or green onion, and you can find for “Luka” or “Luka y media”, is very accessible. I wish some day travel to Japan and taste the real Japan Sushi in a traditional Sushi Restaurant.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  The person that i admire The father of the theories of relativity, I really admire it, because he is a one of the greatest scientists in t...